четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

add background myspace




dear diahhreah.

so... Iapos;ve got this brother, see. And this brother of mine has got this dick, see. He wets said dick with this cooze.[cooze. Look it up. Thatapos;s her. In every sense of the word.] this cooze oozes into my apartment now and again and her presence is as welcoming as a needle in the dick. Perhaps iapos;ll tell her next time. Perhaps she has enough brains in that thick, and i do mean thick, skull to get the fucking hint.

iapos;m so affected, you guys. Iapos;m so much better than all of you because iapos;m so young and i wanna be young, dude. I wanna get a tiny portrait of johnathan davis tattooed on the inside of my left ass cheek. Iapos;m wise beyond my years. Years. Years. I know a good thing when i see it. Iapos;m a suck fish. Iapos;m all suction cups. All around.

letapos;s get one thing nice and sparkley. I am a man. Iapos;ve a phallus and iapos;m more than happy to lay it on the table. Nobody makes me out to be the asshole. Iapos;m no asshole, friends, iapos;m a dick. And dicks donapos;t get fucked. Dicks do the fucking. And thatapos;s what iapos;m here to do.

youapos;ve achieved nothing. But leave a stink of hippie twat on my couch. Youapos;re so convinced that everyone gives a flying shit about your little routine. Its very much a shame whats happening to my brother at the momment, but i believe its a good lesson to learn. Iapos;ve practically lost my brother to this... Thing. But iapos;m not bothered. It will pass. And all that will be left is a scab. A greasy, lazy, cunt of a scab. Print it out and show it to him. I really donapos;t care anymore. Imagine that, i was being nice these past weeks. Iapos;m sick of being nice and iapos;m sick of this running joke. Because thatapos;s what you are. A fucking bad joke. You. Are. Fucking. Clownapos;s. Shoes. But then again... Even clownapos;s shoes have character.

now if youapos;ll excuse me iapos;m gonna go get my priorities straight by quittinapos; my job, fall back on my studies, and smoke a bowl. I am wise beyond my years.


blizzcon wow expansion, add background myspace, add background music to your website, add background music to your site, add background music to website, add background music to webpage.



Комментариев нет: