воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

coating kool roof seal




Iapos;se did make it Safe
Iapos;m hopping on the big house computer at the moment with dial-up to post this message. Seriously the modem made thoes squeeky noises and everything. Itapos;s very 1997.
All is well here.
not much jet leg, thanks to a little donna pill, and the scenary is so beauitful.
I look in one direction I see ocean, another rolling hills, another a mountains. The air is clean and the people are really friendly. Like really friendly and chatty.
Iapos;m already seeing how small a town it is though. Iapos;m starting to see the same people over and over again in the shops, on the street, in the resturants etc. This morining on my way to chruch I saw my waiter from the Curry house go into the pron shop. Ick.

my pad is simply cool. Itapos;s got some draw backs to be fixed like the shower is just a small trickle of luke warm water (Iapos;m thinking of it like camping), and the houses are really cold. Right now itapos;s about 10 degress inside and 20 degress outside. And I donapos;t have any TV at the moment, I think Iapos;ll get that next month or so, so Iapos;m very pleases with myself that I downloaded about 15 GBs of programs before I left to keep me occupied after dark before I get a social life to attend to.

I nearily fainted when I shelled out $30 bucks for a paper book (it would be $10 at home) so bookclubs here must be an upper class activity

Caryn, Iapos;m reading the Trueblood series rightnow and iapos;m truely loving it--how are you finding it?

Other little odditis includ the libairy ladies proclaiming very loudly that itapos;s too quiet "in here". Dyers arenapos;t used. Gluten free bread is $15 a loaf, pedistrains do not get the right of way, the coffee is really good, the cross walk singnal wonapos;t go unless one stands on the yellow squares, and there is a lot of curry and fish and chip houses. Oh and I bought a 2 foot long celery stock from the corner store Itapos;s so long, it doesnapos;t fit in fridge.

I start work tomorrow which will be exciting. I need to start making some friends and going out for drinks and things.

Best be off, I donapos;t know how much this dial up is costing and my finger nails are blue from the cold

austin elementary school ratings, coating kool roof seal, coating kst, coating lab optical.



Комментариев нет: