среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

anatomy and physiology 1




I got my refund last night�They are A+ in my book (Like the other store that got a bad rep... Goth Shop? They sold me their Spandex dresses... The sellers donapos;t speak great english) She didnapos;t get my refund emails (I went to junk mail... She wanted emails thru ebay, not direct to her addy) so she didnapos;t know I wanted the refund as opposed to a credit, or another color, so since she didnapos;t hear from me, she sent my refund. Sheapos;s really great�She even feels bad, so sheapos;s sending me a free CD (Iapos;m picky about music tho... But my b/f loves oddball new stuff)

degeneras ellen show, anatomy and physiology 1, anatomy and physiology, anatomy and phyiology lectures, anatomy and phyiology brain parts, anatomy and phisiology tests.



Комментариев нет: