четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

alabama band masters




Something really horrible happened to be. My senior year of high school got off to a really bad start. A very close friend of mine died on labor day in a car accident, she was only 17. She was the only person I knew who was as excited about graduation as I am.
Although I knew it wasnapos;t something to just "get over" or "forget about", I knew that I had to rise above it, and that she would want me to be happy and have a great senior year.

So I started to think that she passed for a good reason. I did alot of thinking and decided that it was actually for the better, even though it may hurt me, her other friends, and her family.

Through it all, I have made some really close friends, and I got an amazing boyfriend who treats me like gold.
Thatapos;s what Iapos;ve wanted for a long time.
I know itapos;s really sad and it sucks that someone so special had to die so I could become so close with these wonderful people, but all of us have learned a lesson, and now we know not to take anything for granted.

I miss her everyday, but things are going amazingly well for me. Despite the tragedy, my life has never been better.

canandaigua wine company, alabama band masters, alabama band music, alabama band songs.



Комментариев нет: