воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

american vegetarians




Cat drama:

1)Alex decided to burrow into clothes in the dryer. I happened by, noticed that the clothes were only half dry, and turned the dryer on. Two spins and apos;clunk clunkapos; alerted me to trouble. I turned off the dryer, right away, and opened the door. Alex jumped out, none the worse for wear. Stupid cat.

2)One of the kittens fell out and I had to crawl way under the house to get to him and put him back. I did take a peek at the rest. There are three orange stripe kittens and one dark gray one. They are adorable. Unfortunately, I now stink. At least I know, now, that I can get to the kittens easily... Well... Once I crawl to the spot, that is...

clinical symptoms manic depression, american vegetarians, american vegetarian society, american vegetable grower magazine, american vegetable grower, american vegan society.



Комментариев нет: