понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

bachata con sentido




I managed to get my kitchen cleaned up pretty well, but I have dinner dishes to go in the dishwasher after Meghan goes to bed. I still need to clean up in the bathroom, and I guess Iapos;ll wait until sheapos;s in bed to do that, too.

For dinner, I made chicken alfredo and served it with garlic bread and a Caesar Salad. I had wanted to do Fettucini with it as well, but I didnapos;t start the water boiling soon enough, so we just had it without the pasta.

Hereapos;s how I prepared the chicken breasts:

Coated them on both sides with a mixture of Italian breadcrumbs, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of black pepper. Then I pan-cooked them for 4 minutes on each side, and transfered them to an ungreased glass baking pan. I spooned some alfredo sauce on top of them, and then I sauteed a small amount of minced onion and garlic in the pan, and then spooned that over the chicken, which I then cooked in the oven for approx 15 mins @375 degrees.

It wasnapos;t bad at all, and I think it was okay without the pasta, but next time, Iapos;m going to include that.

epigraphs, bachata con sentido, bachata cristiana, bachata cristiana dominicana musica republica.



Комментариев нет: