суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

enemy territory source




(I�donapos;t actually feel flirty. I only chose that as my mood because I�enjoyed the mood picture way too much. O Kanda.)

Predictably, Iapos;ve been pretty dead on here because schoolapos;s been eating my soul. Just like how the title says.

Err, I�havenapos;t written lately, although I three or four ideas for NaNo at this point in time. OTL. I gotta get some long term projects done before November or else Iapos;m going to be stressed out of my wits during NaNo... Kinda like how I was this past week. Iapos;m never going to work in a group ever again, I�swear. -_- I�thought I�had gotten rid of the idea that other people are unreliable morons, but it keeps on recurring every time I have to partner up. Maybe I just have bad luck with partners.

Forgot if I ever mentioned this, but I�was kind of constantly sadfacey when the school year started. Iapos;m getting better though?�Although this past month, I realized just how socially awkward I�am. Iapos;m polite, but not amiable, and itapos;s not as if Iapos;m shy. People just find me cold, I�think. Logically I�should be trying to fix this, but I find it so hard to connect with most people on a social level. Hm.

Somehow, this reminds me that I want to go to the Hetalia rating thing. And that I should put up my DGM rating on my profile, too.

On a completely unrelated note, Iapos;ve somehow picked up the habit of reading about serial killers and their psychological development in my spare time. (The site I use the most is www.trutv.com; Iapos;m not actually sure how reliable it is but at least it makes for interesting reading.)�Iapos;ve concluded that I�would love to pursue a career in psychiatry, but then I�realized that one of my career aspirations would turn out to be attempting to treat a serial killer. (A sociopath would work as well.)

I�kind of wish I�had normal aspirations in life.

Another unrelated thing:�Do you know how everybody is always like, "Oh, one day, the sun will implode, and then humanity and the Earth will be screwed? Thatapos;ll be in maybe 10 billion years." I found out yesterday that humanity wonapos;t even make it that long.

Over the next billion years, the atmosphere will deplete as a result of the sun expanding and therefore growing closer to the Earth. (Global warming is also a factor, but I�donapos;t know how it would figure in.) After the atmosphere has completely disappeared, the Earth will be left as a lump of rock with a molten surface.

Four billion years later, the sun will expand to the level of a red giant. The change in gravitational pull due to its size will make the Earth fall back and eventually eaten by the sun.

(Of course, this is all from Wikipedia. XD;; Again, Iapos;m not sure about the reliability.)

So, Iapos;m sad to say that no human will ever get to see the sun implode. For some reason, Iapos;ve always wanted to see that happen. Yes, I know Iapos;d know I�die way before 10 billion years is up anyway... But I can dream, right?

Lastly, my right ear isnapos;t working properly. Iapos;m not sure why, but I�canapos;t really hear out of it anymore. Iapos;m sure itapos;s just invisible earwax or something. Iapos;ll get the doctor to check it out in a few days if itapos;s still not working by then. And yes - you totally needed to know that.

enemy territory source, enemy territory sounds, enemy territory sound system is muted, enemy territory sound problem, enemy territory sound packs.



Комментариев нет: