воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

fem dom fetish art




Mom is home. Yaz, and her food compacted so she has like a nerf ball size of gunk in there. OMG I slept for like 9 hours last night, 1 am to 9am which is good cause I like havenapos;t been sleeping at all in the past 4 days. I allwayz sleep better in Olathe, there is always less worries there, maybe cause Iapos;m closer to liz and amy, but I missed Chrissy. Chriss is one of the bestezz friends anyone could ask for, she listens, she gives advice, she shares her expieriances, she talks about her problems with me, and I donapos;t think sheapos;s ever lied to me. I really donapos;t deserve her, like she is my example of how I�should be a good friend since I kinda got lost down the road, in about 5th grade, and Iapos;ve been finding my way back. Liz and Amy are both great, but they arenapos;t as close as Chrissy. When mom went to the hospital last night, the person I only wanted to talk to was Chriss, but it was like 9 thirty, she said she was tired that day, and she doesnapos;t have a cell. So I talked to liz, she made me feel a little better. I feel fantabulous because i cried a little, and I let some of my stress out when I did, but no enough to keep it down untill fall break.itapos;ll last till monday becasue of how much i hate school. Music is my chocolate, I listen to music to numb my fears and regrets and to move on. Evanescence is allways good when Iapos;m sad. So is Jeffree Star i learned lolz.


case tractor dealership, fem dom fetish art, fem dom fetish story, fem dom fiction, fem dom financial slavery, fem dom fist.



Комментариев нет: