суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

child care career




I keep having dreams about Romppa. On the other hand itapos;s nice, apos;cos I miss him and Iapos;m afraid Iapos;ll forget what he was like. On the other hand, itapos;s horrible apos;cos only one dream of the three was pleasant. In the second one we were in a room with a chair and a table... And Romppa was lying under the table on the floor and we had to watch him die. It was horrible, but then again... Thatapos;s what happened. Fuck.

The night before last night I had a dream where Romppa had died on our couch. Although it wasnapos;t really our house, some weird block house. He was lying on the couch and weapos;d covered him with pillows. I went to sit on the couch and accidentally sat on his legs and started crying. Then he moved and woke up. That was the best dream ever apos;cos he came back to live and I started sobbing and took him out for a walk. It felt so good even though it was just a dream. Waking up was depressing, though. I miss the tiny thing so much, but itapos;s getting better... I just have to ignore the fact that he used to be 95 of my life.
child care career, child care career information.



Комментариев нет: